Pages

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Meet The team; Kelly Stevens Profile; Personal Coaching, BoxFit, Nutritional advice & much more


(This is me in action!)
Here is a little more about me, what I do and my personal coaching; 
 





I love all things that involve adventure and movement. I have been to the top of the world, Everest base camp and done "free diving" in some of the world's... deepest oceans and lakes. My passion for Boxing was further ignited on a recent trip to a Thai Boxing camp in Nepal. I have a passion of sharing the skills and experiencs that I have learned on my travels. My goal is to motivate and inspire my clients to achieve their personal results. So, if its a BoxFit session, Personal Coaching or some nutritional advice that you need; just ask.

...**BoxFit** 7pm Wednesdays & Thursdays at www.mi-gym.com with Kelly Stevens.

Personal Coaching is also something that I love to do; helping people to achieve their desired goals, whatever they may be.

I have been training Darren for just over 3 months; here is his story ...(well, the story so far..)

Darren Miller

This is me! 9 weeks ago. (31st Jan 2013 -
Yes, she did make me train on New Yeas Eve)

“Since I can remember, I have always been on the chubby side, trying out faddy diet to help me to lose weight for those weekend binges; that have always been so close to me!





That was up until January; when Kelly got me down to mi-gym.com. I have to be honest, the first workout with her was really hard, I thought I wouldn’t make it through it; we I did. I started to eat well, continue with my sessions and well; I was on a roll.
I was determined to not only drop those extra lbs, but to keep them off! – so I continued to work with Kelly.

& this is me now; April 2013
So far I am really pleased and I have achieved amazing results, far greater than I had expected. I have lost nearly 2 stone in only 3 months and I am fitter than I have been in the last 15 years!
I have been continually motivated, through the variety of the sessions; I have not done the same workout twice!  The encouragement that I have received, not just for Kelly, but also from everyone I have met at mi-gym.com, both the members and the coaches has kept me going.


I am so pleased with my results; I can now show off my achievements and my new fitness skills to my friends in their “not so exciting gyms”!

I am still on this journey and will share the next stage of my progress with. If I can do it; so can YOU!

Massive respect to all those at mi-gym.com and especially to Kelly; I strongly recommend her as a exceptional Coach!





For more about mi-gym.com (CrossFit Chelmsford)
http://www.mi-gym.com/index.html

For more about Rachel Young visit:





No comments:

Post a Comment